And here we are, in typical English restaurant: fish and chips!
Attention bring deodorant with you because after waiting 10 minutes you come away with the smell of fried fish: yum yum!
The burger English: fish and chips!
Well its looks like there is nothing I own (I had already begun to eat the fish, rather then what in the remains out of the fryer ...)
For fans of foreign dishes: the recipe is simple, because any fish anyway at the end it feels more taste, a bottle of oil , French fries and fatty .... voila good appetite!
The property is called Blue Ocean Fisheries!
If I could rename it, I would say: "Oil Ocean Fisheries'!
other words: The ocean of oil for fish!
Here you will say: "But what he is rabageois" then no I tell you I do not like is all parcontre is a very good experience but I do not renew!
0 comments:
Post a Comment