Sunday, September 27, 2009

50 Scooter Wiring Diagram

Week integration

After that I was entitled to three day 'Welcome Foreign students not really exciting. The integration week was held directly of the new post and was the result of many trips / meetings / beers drunk in one of two pubs in the school.
things I have met three Norwegians cool, a Quebecer who co-wrote a book about the fact that some of our behavior (including some time or or fear) we have been transmitted through the story by our friends prehistoric men (I have not yet been able to discuss much with her I'll let you know), some French brothers and sisters (es) a Canadian with a special affinity for France (his iPod is filled with lesson in French such as "Hello I would like to point a steak please ..."), and of course many English. It should be noted that of the 14,000 students (you know what is not) there are still 2000 from abroad.
I also participate in the "Fresher's Fayre" which equals Clubs Day at ESIEE where we learn that we can participate in many sports and cultural activities. Listed below in no particular order and not complete what I found interesting:
-Being part of the radio team on campus (all the side issues that make art)
- make free weekly meditation (an Indian professor proposes methods), making Parachuting (old dream to reality one day ... especially when it's not too expensive) to go
-week skiing in Val Thorens early January or artificial ski slope which is 5km from my house (!)
-do part of the technical team (sound and lights) for the production of a play performed by students-how students
party performers (who said that the artifact was only the beginning?) and / or technicians for the day "artistic" kind of mini festival taking place in June or anyone can present their work-how
climbing regularly and participate in monthly outings of the club in various spots in the country (including Wales)
-join the club and go sailing one afternoon boat / board
-week learn to sing properly
That you can be assured I'm still motivated and I still have my thousand ideas in mind!
I take this opportunity to add one. After have to look in vain for a club of lovers of sound and / or more specifically electronic music DJs see the members of SU invite me to create my club. I have to think it was because if I can resume my study of the structures / objects / time to confront music and technology in order to create something new I feel like it though. Here I will keep you informed. I take this to remember my draft year end from June 08. This structure allowed artifact called to create music and light (in the form of sets of LEDs) in accordance with movements of the user who is facing a "wall" which has various sensors.

The Artefact.

Ciao ciao,

Wallace.


0 comments:

Post a Comment