Friday, November 20, 2009

Huge Mucus Lumps In Nose

News in Pictures News

Hello,
So some news from London.

The box converts the campus on Tuesday to market the books ...


... And fruit and vegetables handy for students locally.


Just for Henry, but also other fans here so small passage way to Portishead
during a trip out of London.


Durham, also nice.

Manfred, my companion every day and sometimes I take a trip
handy.

much for the pictures, so if I try to summarize a few novelties.
I found the course of meditation, a practice almost daily now, very nice. I met
a Greek and I participate in his final project study
in multimedia performance. Those sensors are out, and probably Max Msp arduino as we shall see I will keep you informed of progress. Next Article

on food,

With a thought for all of you,

Wallace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment