Friday, December 24, 2010

What Year Did The Body Style Change On Yukon

Strada, London





Strada Italian restaurant on the banks of the Thames at the foot of the bridge to Embankment side of the Tate. I had one day ventured into this place one afternoon, quite unusually for lunch. I remember a well made pizza, so I'd recommend this place for a Sunday lunch, when, according to an ancient and venerable code, I am officially allowed to eat or religiously during the day. As a starter, polenta back with an assortment of wild mushrooms, I thought I recognized the girole in the mixture together. It was excellent. Except that two minutes after the arrival of the entrance, a fifth waitress after the introducer of the table, making the order, arrival drinks, the deposit of the entrance, brings the pizza. Bravo, I say, I have not had the opportunity to insult a catering service for such incompetence for several years. The pizzas, which we accept grudgingly but others would have returned less sadistic, not standing on the table by a miracle. They were also delicious. We can therefore recommend the establishment to turn the head of department presto presto .

Verdict: Although

0 comments:

Post a Comment