Saturday, January 29, 2011

Interview Written Test

veal stew with buckwheat pancakes

In the first set 10-8 and I lead my opponent is the nick on a double wall, so I had stuck on the service. I lose 13-11. In the second it remains tight I am a little more patient, and I glue together by winning 11-9. Here my opponent (very nice by the way), changes of grip, while myself I went to decathlon in the afternoon to buy and change those grips my shoe that had become slippery for the meeting at the first summit between the chicken (we) and the second, and had the wrong racket and thus had just spent half an hour when I came to hope that our colleagues have to lend me a grip to no avail. It's hard, I distracting, and I lose this in a flash set 11-4. O rage. In the fourth I refocus and it is again very tight, I crack on the end to 9-8 and I give three points.
We lose 5-0.

0 comments:

Post a Comment