Saturday, February 5, 2011

Whats In Your Pantie Drawer

the little Marcel, Paris

For several years I passed the Petit Marcel Rambuteau Street (close to the Centre Georges Pompidou) telling me that he would I sit. Tight tight tables, columns and gleaming tiles, countertop draft beers and wines. What kept me? The proximity of all tourists worrisome, may have prompted these places unfriendly to a vocation ... Now then: menu at 15 euros entry level (or more flat desert), in this case ratatouille salad poached egg, interspersed with a slice of grilled ham, ratatouille was not one, but the rocket was mixed peppers tomatoes good, duck confit with fried potatoes, a classic hard to miss. A good place then, with a service symapthique and a warm, if it was not for ... the price of drinks. Friends of the Vine beware! The pitcher 25cl Cotes du Rhone, the first price at 7 euros and dust, glass to 5 euros, were quick to go bankrupt, but to be fair one of the most prevalent custom in restaurants Paris also handle as I shall tell you some news soon as I find myself.

Verdict: Well -

ps: be careful they do not accept credit cards

0 comments:

Post a Comment